Welcome

In my aud & crazy world I constantly have things running through my head. So rather then continue letting it take up space I'm putting it out there! My thoughts, opinions, fashion tips on a budget, hair tips for crazy unmanageable hair and other aud tidbits that include health and even some politics!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

So I was reading a blog titled Crazy Working Mom and got a kick out of her recent post titled the 12 Days of Christmas which she had pulled off some other blog and found myself envying her "wine under the tree" statement... I will just have to settle for my Diet Coke, ugh, just doesn't sound quite as relaxing!  So I decided I would pass the joy along, so here is my 12 Days of Christmas!

12 Days of Craziness

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: 
Twelve loads of laundry
Eleven feet a stomping
Ten x 3 dirty hands & feet
Nine trips to Walmart (damn I forgot something again!)
Eight mouths a wining (okay only 4 but who's counting)
Seven screams from mommy
Six "I am gonna kill you"s
******Five DIET COKES******
Four more people to pick up after
Three loads of dishes (honestly this is never the case, but it fit... it's really more like never ending...)
Two older siblings quarreling
and
A su-gar cookie for lunch! 
(Maybe two + a Diet Coke, because you can't have one w/o the other :)

I would love to hear yours, feel free to post!  The more the merrier :) Happy 12 days & counting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment