Welcome

In my aud & crazy world I constantly have things running through my head. So rather then continue letting it take up space I'm putting it out there! My thoughts, opinions, fashion tips on a budget, hair tips for crazy unmanageable hair and other aud tidbits that include health and even some politics!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things... Makeup!

So I am always on the look out for great makeup, so here are a few of my favorites!

This is an under eye concealer by Clinique. I have the worst dark circles under and around my eyes.  This makes me look all bright eyed and bushy tailed in the mornings.  This and the upper eye touch base (brightener) you will see next!


I love the 04 Medium Petal, I have a little bit darker skin (olive) and this helps 
brighten the under eye perfectly!


The upper eye is a little touchy because the make up can slip down into your eye, (I found this out the hard way).  So, this upper eye brightener is hypoallergenic and does wonders to brighten the eye and is a great base for your eye shadow!  Again, this is Clinique Eye Base 10 Canvas! Love it :)

Touch Base for Eyes



Okay, so I've saved the best for last! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this next product! 
A good Lip Gloss is one of the hardest items to find... I've found it!
YOU WILL LOVE THIS!

Estee Lauder Pure Gloss, High Gloss, Lip Gloss is AMAZING!
It will not chap your lips, it does not cake your lips, and it stays on longer than 5 minutes.
Bare Glow is my favorite, it's a nude color and looks fabulous on; however they are all great.
Try it, you will love it... I SWEAR!
Estée Lauder 'Pure Color High Gloss' Lip Gloss


I get more compliments on this lip gloss then any other I've tried!


LOVE IT!











No comments:

Post a Comment